Compared to traditional fixed braces, orthodontic clear aligners seem miraculous in many ways, almost too good to be true. If you’re wondering if they really work. The answer is yes — but, they are not for everyone.
What are clear aligners and how do they work?
Clear orthodontic aligners are a removable alternative to traditional braces. The aligners move your teeth and transform your smile without too much interference to your daily life. They are removable trays made of a clear plastic material that is almost invisible.
When using aligners, a sequence of slightly different trays is custom-made to fit over your teeth. Each one must be worn for a minimum of 20 hours a day for two weeks before changing to the next aligner. Your treatment paln is digitally generated, designed by state-of-the-art techniques based on models and images of your own teeth. They work because slight changes in the sequential aligners gradually move your teeth. If they are worn consistently, the process can take as little as six months!
Advantages of clear aligners
- The aligners can be removed for eating, drinking, brushing, flossing and social occasions.
- They have no rough edges or wires, making them more comfortable.
- Changes become visible quickly as your teeth move into their new, better positions.
Advantages of treatment at Rusthall Dental Practice
- The treatment fee is ‘all-inclusive’ – meaning any enamel contouring, shaping and filling at the end of your treatment, which can really finese and enhance your result, is included.
- Retainers to protect your investment and reviews for 1 year after your treatment is included.
- We have 0% apr payment plans available meaning its more affordable then ever before.
Clear aligners are an excellent solution for correcting mild to moderately crowded or incorrectly spaced teeth. They are most effective if your back teeth already fit together properly and can provide really great results without anyone noticing you’re wearing braces!
Get in touch today to book your orthodontic consultation.